Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is "Havana Banana" just got back from MS on a DOD jobsite, home for acouple of days. Need to work around a few Dr. appointments but pretty much open. My cell # 757-630-4687. I've got my own tackle , will share all expense, need some PULLAGE & :bigfish:yes: ..Thanks, STX (stickman) WOW, I just checked the winds for the next couple of days...It's going to blow & rain but I'm still game if there's a Capt. out there that wants to try, brought my own Mustang suit & boots w/ me, so I'm geared up for wet & nasty

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably have to do " Honey Do's", Damn, WX!!!!but if anyone is game, please call...I can be ready w/in an hr., got dr. appoint. monday @ 1100 hrs & another weds. morning, live near CC but will travel to where ever you want..Thanks,
Merry Christmas everyone

·
Registered
71 Posts
I will heading out to the High Rise on Tuesday morning. You are welcome to join me if you are interested. I will be launching my boat from Bell Isle marina in Hampton.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds Good to me, never been to that marina..what time & what you want me to bring? :thumbup:

·
Registered
71 Posts
I will be leaving the marina at 8am. I have everything except for eels which I will get before we leave. You can bring your favorite rods or tackle if you want.
Just sent you an email.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Tuan, what kind of boat you got? I'll pack my lunch, bring 2 rods, does your boat have range? you know we can only keep 1 fish in bay, 2 in ocean? I'll fish anyway you want..I'll call you Monday...Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts