Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I'll be at CBBT this thursday through sunday, and have several crews coming down to fish on different days. On friday night, I'm between crews and looking to split room costs with someone as I won't be splitting them with my crew.

If you'll be down there solo or otherwise are willing to rent out a second bed at Kiptopeke or elsewhere, I'd be interested. I'll even sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor, and promise you won't know I'm there... just hoping my choice is slightly better than $70 bucks or freezing in my car.

Please try to avoid busting my balls too bad for posting this request.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hi Josh:

Posted looking to Ho this weekend at CBBT. If I can find a ride, could split a room with you on Friday.
Will let you know.

Dan

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Hey Josh...din't know that was you guys in the SeaHunt next to us on fri last week....would've said Hi....you guys were doing well....:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chugbugger - I sent you an email (your private message feature is turned off).

Jumbo - no worries - I'm terrible at identifying folks on the water, especially when they're in a parker CC! I think as one of the few dual consoles out there, it's better/easier for people to identify me. I was thrilled with Skip Slomski gave me a wave this weekend, and his name was right there on the side of the boat. Anyway, you're forgiven :) If you ever think of it and don't mind, I'd love to have a pic of my boat with a crew on it with multiple rods bent over. Tough for me to get that pic because I'm on the boat!

dwkoller - I saw your HO request, and may have room on saturday/sunday. I'll touch base if that's the case. But I won't need to split a room if chugbugger's offer goes through.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts