Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since my boat is in the process of restoration, I am looking to ho one day this weekend Sat , Sun or Mon. I have rods and tackle if needed. i will share expenses. B mail me. Rob:D

·
Registered
180 Posts
Old Navy Chief,

I am always looking for non-smoking fisherpeople interested in sharing expenses. If interested send B-Mail or call 498-1897 and leave message.

I will need full name, home phone, cell phone, and regular email address. You will receive frequent invites.

·
Registered
877 Posts
skunker, there is a big striper tourny going on for 3 days, might not get a response, I am pondering on trailering down to OI and tuna fishing, I will post if I decide to go that way.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Thanks Tom! When are you guys heading down again?
Rob, Coming down tommorrow night as a guest on someone elses boat. May be room....I'll ask. Cell phone still 252-207-6068??? Probably going out of Lynnhaven and going North.....haven't heard of too much south. All the fish are up here in the bay!!!!! Remember the day you, Artie and I were out with Dale...well we had a day like that, only better up the bay. Non-stop bite....had to pull off the fish to rest!!!! Ran the whole time we were fishing with planer boards and no lines on 'em. Could not get them out!!!!! Boat rods were hookin up as fast as we could get 'em out.....talk to you tommorrow. Tom

·
Registered
24 Posts
sorry have not been around

Dau going thru devorce, had another surgory on elbow and wrist. Proscrate cancer test came back negative. Hope all is well with everyone. Caught some nice large mouth bass on dam neck road and big crappie. More pickeral and crappie but fun. Got a new fly rod caught my first bass on is whow what a blast. God Bless Our tropps:rockon:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts