Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been awhile since I've been out on the bay and Im off and available pretty much all day tomarrow so if anyone needs an extra hand send me a bmail, I can bring gas $$ and dohnuts, dont drink much but I do smoke.

Mike

·
Registered
41 Posts
mon ho

I'll be rigging tommorow, readying for the fall season that just arrived. I am on Middle River with a 37 Cabin Class SF. Always looking for fellow sportsman. Some smoke, some drink, some dont even pick up a rod, but love to watch the ACTION. All split gas and lost tackle, misc exp. 40 years on the water, CG Lic for safety. Pasion for fishing, teaching, learning, sharing.

Call Gary 443-610-6000

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looking for some one myself, plan to leave Breezy Pt around 7-8am.
Only have a 20ft Searay but this allow me to get around pretty easy.
Will troll or look for breakers.
If you want to go give me a call.
Cell 410-474-5949 Rick

·
Registered
158 Posts
I am at Breezy Point. My boat is in the water and I live a stones throw from the Marina let me know any time you want to go...I am always looking to go fishing. Went out today and had some fun with the blues. Oh yeah I have sea ray too 25 foot we should get together and do some catching....Well fishing I don't want to ginx anyone

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.