Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got in to a good bit east of fisherman`s Island! No GPS and the fog was thick! we started off of fishermans Island and ended up 30 mins east of fishermans Island! great day lots of fun and full of carnage!!!! We where eeln!

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
I wasn't out on the water today but after reading some of these ocean reports with multitudes of boats everywhere in site... I have to say that Icatchbigfish played his cards just right...! Nice report

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
30 minutes east of Fisherman's.................hmmm?
Now, now..... let's not rush to judgement. :hammer: I fished off Fisherman's Island yesterday and had the opportunity to catch atleast 4, missed three with new anglers aboard. In my experience the difference between catching a limit and not, can be 100yds on either side of the drift.

Good going guys, keep up the purdy work! :thumbup:

·
Registered
152 Posts
OK I am a tug capt. and the thought of a boat drifting around in the fog with no GPS and I am assuming no radar sends shivers up my spine. Glad you made it home safe with fish in the box.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Yeah 30 mins East of Fishermans island sounds quite aways over the 3 mile line. The easy way to tell off the Ocean side of the ES without a GPS is if your in 30' or deeper water your over the line, water stays real shallow over that way.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts