Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Virginia Beach last weekend, chasing stripers. I stayed at the Days Inn, stored my boat in their guest lot, and launched at Rudee.

When I got home my office and house keys were missing.:eek: The key ring included a Dodge Caravan key, two house and one office key, a small Swiss Army Knife, and an Army can opener.

I have called the hotel and where we ate dinner. I have no idea where I might have dropped them.

Please keep your eyes open, particularly if you are launching at Owl Creek.

Drop me a note if you come across them. Thanks for your help.

David

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was fishing Monday and heard someone call on Channel 68 about some keys left at Owl's creek, hopefully that person will read your post

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
I was fishing Monday and heard someone call on Channel 68 about some keys left at Owl's creek, hopefully that person will read your post
I heard the same call on 68. I think the caller said he found them on a piling..

·
Registered
263 Posts
Ramp Fee Collecters

You did not mention contacting the guys at the ramp. If someone found keys at the ramp, it would only make sense to turn them in to the guys who collect the fees who could keep them there in the office.

I did a google search for a phone number and came up only with a number for Virginia Beach Parks and Recreation office. Perhaps they can supply Crab Creeks phone number. The VB parks & Rec number is: (757) 385-1100. Otherwise, maybe someone here on TF knows the direct number. Good Luck.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the leads and tips.

So far:
Park people take care of Owl Creek. They have nothing but will swing by and take a look around today.
Police central: Nothing. THey referred me to Property and Evidence.
P&E: Nothing. They referred me to 2nd Precinct.
2nd Precinct: Nothing. Call back in about a week.

I will next post at some other sites.

Thanks for your help!
David

·
Registered
733 Posts
Lost Keys

Try posting to VBSF.Net This site has about 6500 members and quite a few use the
ramp at Owl Creek...Good luck! :eek:

Capt.Skid
"ONE MO PASS"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts