Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
14,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The time finally came to take my beloved Baby to the Vet and end her suffering. She loved me as I loved her. Fifteen years was a great run. So hard to say goodbye...... Gary

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
I am very sorry for your loss. Had to do the same a little over a year ago with my dear Molly (Yellow Lab Female). Rips your heart out.

·
Registered
350 Posts
So sorry, Gary, it is never long enough. Your girl found you once and she will find you again.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I feel your pain Gary. Sorry that the day you had to make the desision came. Been there too many times. No more pets for me, Can't take it anymore,.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Very sorry. Thoughts and prayers sent. No matter what mood your in, or what kind of day you had, dogs are always happy to see you.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Gary,

I am so sorry to hear that. That third photo looks so much like my black lab. Losing a dog is terrible and deciding when it is the right time can be so difficult, so I hope you will be comforted some by thinking of all the memories the two of you got to share.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Sorry for your loss. My Brussels lays in my lap every night the same way. I will be heartbroken when she goes.

Ken

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,298 Posts
So sorry for your loss ………. Losing a pet is losing your best friend……… good thing is all the memories you still have

·
Registered
14,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you all for your kind words. I had had several male labs but she was very different. She was very loving and stayed by my side and slept in my bed. She developed diabetes and had to have insulin shots twice a day. She went blind but was always happy and trying to please me. She never messed in the house even if I once in a while stayed away for too long. I took great care of her and she did the same to me. I live alone and she was my rock. This is a tough loss and I'm having a hard time. I go from being a tough old ex cop and just break down. ...... Gary

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Thank you all for your kind words. I had had several male labs but she was very different. She was very loving and stayed by my side and slept in my bed. She developed diabetes and had to have insulin shots twice a day. She went blind but was always happy and trying to please me. She never messed in the house even if I once in a while stayed away for too long. I took great care of her and she did the same to me. I live alone and she was my rock. This is a tough loss and I'm having a hard time. I go from being a tough old ex cop and just break down. ...... Gary
Gary I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved companion.

·
Registered
85 Posts
So very sorry for your loss. She is not suffering any longer, and that is a blessing. Thoughts and Prayers sent your way.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sorry about the loss of your girl. It sucks. Went through the same thing this spring. Just rips your heart out. Only bad part of being a pet owner.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts