Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

LTJ'ing was great at the CBBT today. First thing this morning the wind was blowing out of the West at a good clip. If you've been out of Kiptopeke you know what a west wind does at the ships as you are leaving the area of the harbor. Not fun!!! We ran to the bridge then up towards the islands. We touch jigged the bottom in areas around the islands and jigged pilings a little later in the morning when the wind diminished a bit. Caught everwhere we fished and had lots of fish over 28" but none over 34" today. We busted off a couple that may have made it. Overall, great fishing, lots of bendage!!!!!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Won't be long

Won't be long before my boat gets down to spend the winter in the Kipto parking lot:D See you soon Pete. Johnny O

·
Registered
374 Posts
Yes Pete! I remember the ride over latimer shoal a few years ago like it was yesterday. We had a stiff of 20 out the West. We were in your Grady; or maybe it was the Triton, anyway after a night of many beers and too many cigars things got a little messy... We caught some real pigs that day though; seeing those gannets at work was spectacular.

Either today was worse or your getting soft:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Pete I'm glad its picking up down there save a few for me for when I get back from Florida. For now I'll just have to settle on Sailfish,Kingfish,Dolphin,Red Snapper and who knows what else.:D

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Yawn... let me know when you start putting some overs in the boat, Pete.... :D

Oh, and um, let me know if you ever have room for a single walk on.. I'll make the suicide run, even if it's for all slots. ;-)

Your reports are much appreciated.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts