Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So with Low tide being 3:30 or so at cape charles, I am heading out around 10 so I can catch the tide going out at the bridge.

We went out yesterday (9am-3pm) with a mo jo and handfull of Ches bay Lures. No luck, I did see a lot of boats at Plantation pioint floating eels but I did not see anyone bring anything in.

It should be a nice day today, what time are you guys heading out and to where?

Best of Luck!

Brady

·
Registered
252 Posts
Dad and I will be leaving the house about 8 or when he gets here to pick me up proceed to lynnhaven boatel then to Cape Henry by 9am hopefully. Ill be dragging lead (mojo) and tomics most likely. I can b hailed on 68 as mikeC. I will gladly trade info.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With the mojo, its my first time using it. Mine is 12oz I believe and yesterday I dragged a ches lure about three feet behind the mojo. Whats your practice?

Good Luck!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My father inlaw gave me a bunch of tackle for xmas. I will see what it really is, it is heavy. Has a giant hook on it, rubber lure about 8 inches or so, long tail and big yellow head about two inches or so. I am a rookie, sorry.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Brady, that will work, you just need more lead to get it to the bottom while you troll, just remember that you want to get it low as you can in the water, then maybe you can put a stretch or two a little further back in your spread. Good luck!!!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Brady, when u use this rig in tandum, use a 3-way connector with about 4-6 ft leader down to your MoJo and about 12-14 ft
of leader to your Ches. Bait or Tomic or 3-4 oz parachute.. Now go fishing!!

Capt.Skid

1 - 8 of 8 Posts