Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
The ponds down in Federalsburg are decent. Also, Ocean Pines ponds are really good and not fished as much as you would think. Good Bass in each with toothy pickerel in the horseshoe pond in federalsburg.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Johnson and Leonard Mill Pond in Salisbury have a great rep for huge bass...and some mighty fine carp and cats. Lesser try in Salisbury is Schumaker Pond and Powellville Pond in...Powellville. Horshoe pond TR refers in Federalsburg is named Lake Chambers. Watch out for the other ponds in Federalsburg, this spring they're all heavily posted No Trespassing all ever 'em. There's some real interesting and gorgeous backwater and still water areas in the headwaters of the Pocomoke River in Snow Hill with good bank access. More town river info is avail locally at the outfitters shop next to the drawbridge. Definately worth exploring.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'll hafta check some of em out. leanards mill i think is the one over on 13 near delmar, if so im not going near that one, too many bacteria issue's. even if i will be doing catch and release.

ive fished alot of ponds in the past, just usually from a 10' hon boat with a friend.

thanks for the replys' keep em coming!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts