Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weatherman was right on target today. It was a bit windy this morning. Pro-Line Joe and I left the Coan at 7:30 a.m. and started trolling at #7 toward #9. Closer to #9, we had 4 in the boat, 32"', 32, 34 and 40. The two shorts went back and we were done by 11:30. Just as we made it back in the Coan the wind cranked up. I would estimate 30 MPH.

Our thanks to the weatherman for an accurate wind forecast permiting a most enjoyable 1/2 day of fishing.

·
Registered
35 Posts
now that is the kinda of report i like to hear....I am coming again this weekend tonight and saturday......i am just praying it will be calm and rockfish are biting good.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
good job coan. I am sure you all had fun and only burned like 6 gals. Currently only have 1 boat, the little cc, but hope to be back on the big water soon.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Thanks for the report; I'll be fishing late next week, so hope some of the big ones are still hanging out. Any details on what they hit, how deep lures running, water depth available?

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[Q]Beacon originally wrote:
Thanks for the report; I'll be fishing late next week, so hope some of the big ones are still hanging out. Any details on what they hit, how deep lures running, water depth available?
[/Q]fished chartruese and white umbrellas and daisychains. all fish on chartreuse.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts