Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have been looking for a site like this for years! Just wanted to intro myself and say glad to have found a site that provides info i.e. where and when the fish are biting. Info is pretty much much limited to a few buds who fish the area and radio communication. Boat handle is Saralex.

Fish the lower Potomac from the Dolly Partons (Cobb Island) to just below the Oil Docks (Buoy 9-7). Mostly for Rock but also for croaker, spot, flounder, macks, perch, and trout during the summer and fall.

Generally like to top water, jig, and bottom fish but will troll for rocks in spring, fall, and winter.

Hope to be able to get to know you and will be glad to provide info, if desired on how the fishin is in the areas I usually haunt.

Tight lines and big pulls to you all.[grin]

·
Registered
209 Posts
Welcome, I just found this site recently too; I noticed it in an article by Capt. Bob Reed in the Chesapeake Angler Magazine. I have already learned a lot from reading posts.

Check your B mail.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Welcome to the area Doc. I have jsut retired and am spending most of my time at my house on the Coan. I have fished about once weekly over the last fewyears and hope to expand to 2-3 days. Have been having some luck with stripers (see post 5/11 report) I'm on a 25' Evans - Miss Charlotte. Hope to hear from you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx for the welcome and help. Hope to retire someday and spend my time fishin as well. Mostly confined to weekends at this point.
Lookin forward to puttin a few in the box over Memorial Day Weekend[excited]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts