Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I said in Fridays post that today would be my last day fishing for this year and was hoping to catch a big one to end my fishing season. Ran up almost to the Stewarts gas dock and started trolling 6 lines. Saw some marks on depth finder but nothing would bite. Started trolling down river in 50 feet of water off of St.Georges Island and off the lower end of Island caught three Stripers in about 40 minutes. 43" 38lbs. caught on the WWB tandem of the Firetiger Tomic with a chartreuse 4oz bucktail with shad trailer about 275 feet behind the boat. Fish caught on the 4oz bucktail. Also caught a 27" on chartreuse umbrella with 20oz inline out 80 feet. Caught a 38" 20lbs on a white tandem jig rig with 6oz/3oz bucktails with white curly tail trailers and out 140 feet. Fish hit the 6oz lure. Kept the 38" and 27" fish. It was a nice day on the water and a great way to end my fishing season. No pictures of 27" fish but here are pictures of the 43" and 38".

·
Registered
223 Posts
:rockingreport::bigfish::thumbup: are you sure you are done dave ? Great report and good catching...Congrats

1 - 7 of 7 Posts