Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
def. not a repeat of last weekend. We hit the lower rapp. r2 59a and nothing, changed up everything speed direction bait, I even changed poles. No bait and no fish. Sun up till Sun down on Sat and Sun, man that makes for a long day.:eek2:

·
Registered
44 Posts
There are still fish!!!

The last two times I fished, thursday and sunday, I did very well. Thursday I was at Greenvale and caught 25-30 fish. Most were small, but had fish up to 26". Sunday I was up at the condos and caught 40+ fish!! I had numerous 26-28" fish, lots of slots, and get this. I caught 8 fish between 20-32 POUNDS!!!!! One fish was even a release citation. All fish were covered with sea lice, full of bunkers, and the birds were hitting all around them. So don't give up!! Last year we caught big fish way up the river on the last week. It seems like this year will be the same.

·
Registered
30 Posts
chris, this is Tyler M. I met you a Billy P.'s get together for the "tournament" which you are probably leading after Sunday. I heard is was hot Sunday. I went Friday and did well around 13 in all that rain and fog. Saturday was fair but I should have gone Sunday. Nice going!!! It ain't over yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts