Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won some Custom Terminator Lures as a door prize at the Casey Rogers Tournament captains' meeting. Capt Ryan declaired that they would catch fish. I rigged some up on umbrella rigs. During the first weekend of the NNAC Bonus Tournament I used one of the Terminator rigs. I got a 35 3/4 incher the first day on one of the white 5 oz. lures. The second day I got a 42 incher on the same lure and it won the tournament. The lures seem to be of excellent quality. I don't know yet if they are sold in local stores but you can order them via e-mail from their web page at www.customterminatorlures.com.

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
Something is wrong with the link. Here's what I got;

We can't find "www.customterminatorlures.com."

You can try again by typing the URL in the address bar above.
Or, search the Web:

Go to MSN Search to see complete results for "www.customterminatorlures.com.".

Check availability or register the domain name 'www.customterminatorlures.com.'.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More information about this error.
About Results

• Not satisfied with your results? Help us improve.

Powered by MSN Search

©2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use TRUSTe Approved Privacy Statem

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
Found the problem. There is a period after the 'com' that shouldn't be there and it messed things up.

It should be;

http://www.customterminatorlures.com

Thanks for the link

·
Registered
26 Posts
On the topic of lure sources, I saw a thread mid week that talked about topwater plugs by Lonely Angler and I found the website, but I was wondering if there was a local source for these plugs.

Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found out that you can buy the Terminator lures at R.W's Sport Shop in Callao and at Chesapeake Boat Basin in Kilmarnock. Both of these stores are supporters of the Northern Neck Anglers Club. R.W's is a tournament sponsor and Chesapeake B B is a weigh in marina. We appreciate their support.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Steve,
The Lonely Angler web site lists the retail outlets. Check this link.
http://www.lonelyangler.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=2

Randy

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well the Terminators did it again. We fished the area between Bouy 42 and Buoy 40. We got three over 34 inches. Two were on white Terminators and the other was on a char. Terminator. The biggest one hit an 8 oz white bullet head and the third biggest hit an 8oz. char. bullet head. The middle fish which won the fourth weekend NNAC striper tournament hit a white 5oz 'Hot Lips' head. All were double hooked into 9" shads and dragged behind 6" arm umbrella rigs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts