Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished w/ kayak zack lynhaven today nada as far as fish but we finally got a rythem down as far as fishing together we will definatly fish alot more on the yaks

here are the pics from the uisland in front of bubbas
the prowler is zacks and the banna boat is mine
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vbsurffisher18/album?.dir=daac

·
Registered
104 Posts
yea.......thats me and my baby............i want to try something out of lynnhaven but i need to go with some experienced guys

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hey splitshot, you guys ought to come with Fisherman and others out to CBBT (not far from there,@ ocean view) i am not an expert by any means, but we do get into some fish out there. I pulled one striper from ocean side of lesner last week, so there are fish in there too. We usually go out after dark, under the bridge lights. It is a great time!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Ususally you will see a post by "Fisherman" saying we are shooting the bridge (CBBT or HRBT) . AS far as lights go, i have a c-light on a pcv pipe that mounts onto one of my rear rod holders. Scotty makes a really nice one ( i copied it cause i am cheap[grin]) for 30 bucks, they sell it at wild river outfitters. Kevin and i both have them, they are visible for thousands of inches....lol. A headlamp to see your lures when tying on is nice too. Otherwise you can see under the bridge lights pretty well too.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I dunno, i moved here is august, they were here then.....but i am sure as soon as the water gets mid 50s, there will be better fishing in the inlet.

·
Registered
253 Posts
It isn't like fishing the bridges is rocket science. Kevin has been at the hrbt several nights this week by himself. Tom and I were out last night. Fish were caught.

·
Registered
575 Posts
18, nice looking rigs. I know you are into surf fishing but get ready to catch about 300% more fish from that kayak!

See you out there. You guys need to try HRBT or CBBT. Just pick a calm night. I'll be looking to go next week.

Tom

·
Registered
253 Posts
Do not get those little orange lights they sell at WRO. They suck. The boats won't beable to see you. They can only be seen when they are perfectly straight. Evidently whoever made them had never seen waves before.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts