Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
winds are forecasted to be steady 20mph North tomorrow.....buddies and I are looking to get out of the wind.......how is "way inside" lynnhaven on windy day like that? is it fairly well protected....just need a little input from those in the know.....and i already have my "holes" so I promise not to ask "where?" :thumbup:

Thx in Advance,

FA

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm willing to share, so if you cant get out of the wind and I can, call me and I will let you know where we are....Justin, 804 - 247-0532 will be with two other guys in a 21' Striper

·
Registered
753 Posts
Thanks Justin, ill put your number in.. If we find a hot (calm) spot Ill give you a call !

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Just left Crab Creek. It is windy and a little COOL.

As mentioned above, there are plenty of places to hide out. Good Luck fishing tomorrow if you go.

Nice Puppy Drum today and a few Speck's were caught.

Dennis:))

·
Registered
753 Posts
Well Justin, my charter called and canceled, seems they are a little concerned with chilly weather and wind ( I am guessing from talking with them they are usually fresh water, fair weather fishermen) . So I will probably hit the water alone at some point and just play around. Ill still give U a shout when I get back on them again.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well Justin, my charter called and canceled, seems they are a little concerned with chilly weather and wind ( I am guessing from talking with them they are usually fresh water, fair weather fishermen) . So I will probably hit the water alone at some point and just play around. Ill still give U a shout when I get back on them again.
sounds good.....we're about to leave out of richmond in 8 minutes......talk to you later

Justin:fishing2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts