Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I am coming down to the CBBT the week between Christmas and New Years and am trying to keep my boat in the water at Lynnhaven. I called Virginia at Long Point, but they only do slips for the month and have no weekly rate.

If I wanted a slip for the month is was something like 280 dollars, but, if I wanted it for only a week, it would be a certain amount per foot per night and it would have worked out to being over 300 dollars.

Do you guys know of any place I could tie up for a week? I have tried calling Lynnhaven Municipal Marina several time but nobody ever picks up.

Thanks guy

If worse comes to worse I'll just keep it on the lot at Bubba's, but, I would really like to tie it up somewhere.

·
Premium Member
4,887 Posts
Francis - you might want to contact Cape Charles Harbor on the "other side".

In Little Creek, there's Little Creek Marina, Taylor's Landing, Cobbs Marina.

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Check out little creek. THey have botels and slips. Same distance to the bridge as lynnhaven, maybe closer plus that inlet is much larger offering a good place to try when it's blowing and you don't want to leave the inlet.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
bubba's might have a few in water slips.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Lynnhaven City Marina is never manned any more. Call the people at the dockhouse at the Boat Launch at Crab Creek at 757-460-7590 and they should be able to help you. I know the City Marina has several open slips and they charge $25 a night. That includes water and electricity. There is also a rest room in which you'll have to get the code to get in. Good Luck.

Capt. Lee

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Lynnhaven City Marina is never manned any more. Call the people at the dockhouse at the Boat Launch at Crab Creek at 757-460-7590 and they should be able to help you. I know the City Marina has several open slips and they charge $25 a night. That includes water and electricity. There is also a rest room in which you'll have to get the code to get in. Good Luck.

Capt. Lee
That is good to know Captain Lee. That sure is cheap enough.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Talked to the city marina. 25 for the first three nights and then 10/night after that. 7 days will only be 115 dollars to keep my boat in the water.

I've seen cheaper, but that's pretty good!

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
That's not bad at all, considering it costs close to $10 to launch just about anywhere.

Francis, you might be getting a call from me next week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts