Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met up with Kibaro and Bucket and fished inside Lynnhaven inlet. Casted grubs (white, smoke, chartruese), small storms and DOA baits.

Kibaro landed two keeper specks, I got one keeper flounder and Bucket got a croaker and spot when he tipped his jig. We all lost a few other fish as well. Bite slowed down when the water level was low.

Decent amount of bait in the water at first in the shallows.

Nice morning out, only wish is that we should have been out a little earlier and maybe picked up a few more.

Happy belated B-Day Kibaro!!!!![excited][excited][excited][excited]

·
Registered
17 Posts
had a great time this morning, may try after work one evening this week if anyone is game,time for fish and chips,wife says thank you steve.mark thanks for the fried chicken and beer.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
538 Posts
And hey I didn't catch a critter ?! [grin] Keith we need to catch it on the incoming [wink]

After work eh ...

`bucket

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chapa,

I started to call ya, but I know you wanted to sleep in! We didn't make a decision until 8:30am on Sunday anyway.

Keith,

Hope you little fish fry (minus one speck[tongue]) tasted good! [grin]glad she didn't go buy steak again!!!!!!!![wink]

·
Registered
976 Posts
Nice report Dix. Been meaning to try inside Lynnhaven one of these days. May try near the great bridge locks sometime this week. Read on another board where some guys may be catching them there. Never heard of specks being caught there, but I'll give it a try.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Andy,

Not far from me either. I figure it's worth a shot.

·
Registered
36 Posts
are the locks down on battlefield by the crazy wing cantina? I've seen ppl fishing there quite alot lately. Always thought about hitting it up after some wings.

·
Registered
976 Posts
[Q]hoagiejlo originally wrote:
are the locks down on battlefield by the crazy wing cantina? I've seen ppl fishing there quite alot lately. Always thought about hitting it up after some wings.
[/Q]

Yes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts