Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going this afternoon. It's to windy to go to HRBT but should be ok in Lynnhaven. The wind is supposed to die off to nothing after 7pm so after that for HRBT is a possibility too.

Anyone up to it tonight? I get off at 5 and have to go home to get my stuff. I should be there by 6. Call me on my cell#328-9943.

Tom

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, if you thought about going last night but decided not to.........................you're lucky, it sucked. I fished for 5 hours with only one 16" striper (HRBT). Chad and Kevin came out to join me about 8:30 or so. They caught a couple but the fish just were not biting. It was rough early on too.

Oh well. We will get them next time.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i was there around 5:30 and looked at the water and said funk that. it did die down around 8:30 but i was at harrison's pier- caught three croaker, threwthem back. there were gill nets out about 300 yards from me.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, if you had launched at the boat ramp at 5:30 you would have been soaked by the time you got to the bridge. Coming from the jetty it wasn't so bad. It would have been fine if some fish would have come with it. No worries. This warm weather should bring them in soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts