Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So you don’t have to be a charter captain? You just sign up and say how many you can take on your boat?

Andypat when are those pics from? I’ve heard rumors of black and white photos just never seen one before J/K

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
So you don’t have to be a charter captain? You just sign up and say how many you can take on your boat?

Andypat when are those pics from? I’ve heard rumors of black and white photos just never seen one before J/K
:ROFLMAO:LOL! I'll be 84 years old May 30. I joined the USAF when I was 17 years old. I was probably 18 or 19 years old on them pictures. Now you can figure out when the pictures where taken. How did I join when I was under age. LOL! That is for another time. Thanks scot4211.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Not sure which Chapter you're referring to but I did until COVID. I've since sold my larger boat so I'm not sure I'll be participating this year. I was one of the founding members of the Tidewater Chapter. It is a great event. Anyone with a boat can participate but the event takes place in the Norfolk area. Not sure where it is going to be this year but in the past it was held at Willoughby's marina. I'd be happy to help anyone get involved if you're interested.

Steve

Reactions: andypat
1 - 12 of 12 Posts