Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I managed fot find time to pick up a pfd and paddle leash, I took my new T140 out for a spin today.
Nothing truly exciting, just a few quick trips back and forth across the lake at Cunningham falls. And I have to tell you, I think I'm really going to enjoy this.
So far I've built my PVC stand in the basement. Picked up a Staples crate(had to trim to fit) to put in the tank well. Got a rod holder/pack mounted to the seat back. And a RAM mount for my GPS.
Now for the hard part. Which fish finder to by. And deciding between the Scotty and RAM rod mount systems. I like the adjustability of the RAMs, but Scotty has that 3 item bar mount. I'ld like to try both and see which I like better, but thats a lot of extra hole in a new yak.
Any suggestions?

·
Registered
165 Posts
wilderness systems have those nice rectangle mounting points, scotty's have nice rectangle mounts...just a thought[wink]

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Get rigged up properly and you can start familiarizing yourself with the tidal Patapsco... great fishing to be found there during the summer/fall months.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts