Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was First to leave OI at odark30 this am. I was solo and reeled in about 30 fish 25-40lbs when it happened!. Average 35ish! Kazillian Gannets diving, Dead bunker floating, fish rolling on top! I scaled down to one medium spinning rod with the Immatotor, everycast, and I am sore! Trailer to OI if you can VA friends!:clapping2:

Now I want to leave my 22 foot Grady down here for a while. Anyone know where I can leave it on a trailer. Please let me know before I go home to the Shen-Valley tomorrow.

Blessings.............Mark

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
You might talk to the people at Pirate's Cove. When we stay there they have a fenced in yard in Manteo that is locked. They might let you for a fee??? Won't hurt to try! Nice report and sounds like you should have sore arms.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found this guy on hull truth JT Dixon 252-202-2608 in Manteo for $60 a month. Fenced and locked - not bad.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Good Job. In the middle of a Bank merger or I would love to go down and fish a day or two? Be careful possible big storm on Tues-Wed.?

Phil(lily)

·
Registered
757 Posts
Congrats on the catching - sounds like it was an awesome day. I'd join you, but my boat's a little too small for OI. Quite a hall from the Shenandoah Valley - How far are you from Waynesboro?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts