Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a busy weekend, my kids informed me they needed a break, and would settle for nothin' but some bent rod therapy! So, we cast-netted some PB"s at our secret spot in DE, and hauled over to Two Rivers to my bud dave's boat. We wanted to give the kids their first go at livelining, and while not as successful as pounding the shore w/ Rattletraps, we still managed to score! Had some run-offs that didn't come tight, and a couple of fish that pulled the hook. Even had some baits chomped in half by those yellow-eyed blue devils. But, it was the kids first try, and expectations were low. Even so, Ryan scored another fat, healthy 21" rock (I think his sister approves!!!)

Finally, Amanda got her turn, but this one had whiskers instead of pinstripes! (Dave had to hold it for her, she was scared of the spines!!!)

I kept 'em out wayyy too late on a school nite, and mom is kinda salty, but they had a blast!! Both of 'em were sound asleep as sonn as their heads hit the pillow (no doubt dreamin' of bent rods!) They both want to go again ASAP!!!

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Makes us "oldies:" smile too. So what with fish the lecture is barely noticeable and good training for the future,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts