Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
made the trip from camden pt over this morning about 9 and the sound had laid down nice.saw a few interesting birds as we were making our way and stopped at one bunch but nothing was biting for us.
saw a friend upon our arrival who was on fish and he invited us to join in.tied up and threw everything including the kitchen sink and only got 1 solid hook-up.[sad]nothing worked for us today even though we saw others hooking up every once in a while.my friend proceeded to catch a fish every so often as the medium size,brownish storm he had was the ticket.
we did get bites on white bucktails,green BT's,but nothing was biting hard.
got a report from a fellow who went to the inlet but he said it was solid 8's so he came to MH.
ride back over was as nice as going and we had a good time just not one for the record books.[wink]

·
Registered
91 Posts
Mike at least you were able to get out. I went out of Rudee saturday and Sunday. After launching from Virginia and fishing in NC I think my next trip will be out of OI. Thinking about launching from Camden Point and running down. That way I can avoid the boat ramp at OI! Did have a good weekend though. Limited out both days with fish from 34-41 inches. Cost me a new clutch for my winch and a new raw water pump. But that's the price we pay....

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mike,you might want to check out the ramp at pirates cove,it will be busy but maybe not as bad as OI.
it was 26 miles for 1mill to MH bridge.figure about the same to PC bridge and then add ten to OI.If you need anyone to go with or want a ride give me a shout.

Rick,they slayed um sunday so it is on.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Sorry SWANCALLER... just came back from visiting the family in Wanchese and the ramp is out for the whole month. They are replacing the whole thing. The sign said it should be done by the 3rd of Jan.

DP
"Harvey's Hookers"
222 Aquasport

1 - 6 of 6 Posts