Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eminent brothers,
I went back to my Pickle spot today and didn't do as well as yesterday. The wind was just eating up my casts and was putting a big bow in my line. :censored: After many many casts, I did manage 1 good sized Pickle. (insert decent sized fish icon here) About 35 casts later it was off to Pizza Hut so I could bring something home for dinner. :chef: I got away with this one, But; I'm still bumming over the Deep Drop forcast for Saturday:chill:

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Ole Gray One, at least you got to out of the house and you were not skunked. I hope the weather is OK for your deep dropping trip I know how much you have been looking foward to that and getting the OK from the SWMBO. :D

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
Brother Graymug...

The SRRKC "Pickerel-Fest" ends tomorrow with the awards ceremony at the Roadhouse Resturant, and the SRRKC brothers have been fishing their hearts out.

Check out the latest up-to-the-minute catch reports here:
http://www.tidalfish.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195841

Now that the ice is gone, this thing is coming down to the wire! :38:

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Brother Graybeard, I'm sure your day can't dull the pain of a cancelled trip, but some of us were actually working, so count your blessings.

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
C'mon Man Pull your self together........Your a Parker Man!!!!!:D

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Eminent Brother and esteemed fellow Parker owner:
Your right......what was I thinking....thanks for slapping me back into reality. I don't need no stinking DD Trip to feel good about life.....a couple pickles, my Parker, the fact other people were working while I was fishing and the dollor menu at McDonalds is all I need........all that and maybe that Cabo PT 20........afterall it's been a 5 day work week and Friday is payday. And to my SRRKC brothers, I marked the dock and took a tape measure to see how long my BIG Magothy River Snake was and it was a confirmed 4 deck boards and change (24") long. Didn't take a picture, so you'll have to trust me on this one. Who am I kidding.....if the DD Trip gets canciled I will be one sorry SOB and will mope around all weekend (insert intense pain icon here)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts