Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week end is the Seafood Festival being held at the Park...if its as good as last years I'm sure it will be a blast and the weather looks like it will be cooler than last year making it more comfortable to hang out and enjoy...

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Glad you are keeping this board alive.Now hook us up with some numbers for Isla and Largo:cool2: I may be down in April and hoping permanent in years to come

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the object of getting this board set up was to get me OUT of the tour guide business...too many people wanted me to plan their trip for them...eventually this board will keep itself alive...if you want info on Islamorada check some of the other posts here...key LArgo won't be coming from me until I decide to make a trip north ... sooner or later the guides will start posting and so will the shops

·
Registered
84 Posts
This week end is the Seafood Festival being held at the Park...if its as good as last years I'm sure it will be a blast and the weather looks like it will be cooler than last year making it more comfortable to hang out and enjoy...
We will be there Sunday. Bringing large appetites and may have a few beers. Maybe we will run into you. Any advice appreciated.:thumbup:

Bruce

1 - 6 of 6 Posts