Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So northern neck boy with a quick question please!?

If trying to fish out of Hampton or VaBeach bayside is there a marina that also has lodging? Trying to pull down and launch to take the wife on a birthday trip and rent a condo or hotel or something overlooking or close to the rented slip...any suggestions? No AC on the boat and want some creature comforts..thanks for any suggestions!

·
Registered
649 Posts
I keep my boat at Vinings in Norfolk. Good place with clean facilities in Little Creek so an easy run to the CBBT or the ocean plus two good restaurants within walking distance. There's an Econo Lodge a block away that my wife and I use now and then since our boat also has no A/C. It's reasonably priced and clean so I always ask for a room on the lower level facing Shore Drive. I can park the car right outside the door of the room.

·
Registered
235 Posts
While not located on a Marina, chicsbeachrentalandfishing, 757-687-9093, is right off of Shore Dr. between Little Creek and LI and caters to fishermen (free live bait, trailer parking, local info, tackle, etc). You won't have a view of your boat but the view of the Bay makes up for it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts