Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well to make this fishing related - our coaming pads and front bow cushion are wearing out and it would make fishing a lot more productive to have replacements :)

I had placed an order with the Glacier Bay factory but apparently they have too much business and are arguing over which dealer is closer to us. :nono:

Anybody have any recommendations in the Annapolis and Southern Maryland areas?

Sherry

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have the perfect guy for you. He just did a enclosure for my center console and re-did all my cushions on my boat. He was almost half the price of everybody I checked and guarantees all his work for 3 years. He does top notch work and is a great guy. You won't be disappointed. I used him after several recommendations from other tidal fishers. Give Ron Ormsbee a call at Marine Interiors at 410-212-3886. He is located in Deale.

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
I agree with Capt. John. Cross the bridge and see Jack at Boat Cover Inc.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I used Marty's Bag Works last summer to have some canvas (sunbrella) covers made and am very pleased with the final product and the service they exhibited. They were ery easy to work with and very professional.
http://www.martysbagworks.com/

They are located in Edgewater, MD. Just south of Annapolis.

Good luck

·
Registered
439 Posts
Capt. John and Catman have it right. I took there advise and crossed the bridge to boat cover inc. Jack is the best around and his price is fair for his high quality if work.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Before you run across give Frankie at Maryland Marine Fabrications a call,,, 443 404 8330, he does fine work, Located in Shady Side Md and is a sponsor here on te Offshore board!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts