Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best stocked Marine store close to the West End of Richmond (Short Pump Area)? I'm rigging a boat and need supplies.
Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have yet to find any good ones in Richmond, I normally buy what I need when in the VA Beach area. It seems no matter what store I go to in Richmond they never have what I need.

Capt. William

"Barbara Lynne"

·
Registered
41 Posts
Green Top

Green Top Sporting goods in ashland. Just get on 295 and exit on Rt.1 north towards ashland, about 2 miles up on your left. TONS of electronices and fishing gear. Nice people too.

Fishy1

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Best Marine Stores In Richmond

I wouldn't bother with the West Marine in Richmond near Innsbrook and I live about 3 miles away. I tried for years to shop there and always ended up driving to the south side and finding everything I wanted first time. That West Marine's selection is poor, the inventory control is terrible and West Marine's prices are higher than Duke's Dock and Boater's World on the south side. You can even compare the prices on line for West Marine & Boater's World and see what I'm talking about.

Not sure what the hours for Duke's Dock, but give them a call before you make the drive and between the gal at Duke's and Boaters World you will probably get everything you need in one trip.

Kevin
Weekend Mistress

1 - 7 of 7 Posts