Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am new to TIDAL FISH and think it is a really awesome site. I am looking for a mate job for the upcoming summer somewhere in the Carolinas. I am from Raleigh, NC and attend East Carolina University. I am currently 21 years old and will be 22 in May. I have never been a mate but have a love for the water, boating and most importantly fishing. A buddy of mine has mated for the past 2 summers and loves it. If anyone can help me at all, please let me know. Thank you!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Check OI, they always have post for mates. But if I where you I would start on a large head boat, learn some new tech;Knots and rigs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Check out www.gitrdonesportfishing.com.....I'm looking for someone for the summer, Hatteras in the spring, Va. Beach after July 15 th......You'll find my numbers on the website........

·
Registered
915 Posts
welcome to tidalfish

I'm an ECU grad and I really wish I had mated right out of college. Don't be in a hurry to join the rat race, it sucks. Wait tables at night and hang around the dock during the day. Someone will start to take notice of you and help you out. As far as learning the tricks of the trade, just pay attention. Lastly, don't be cocky. let people know you want to be a mate and show them you mean business by showing your face around the dock. And if you ever want to fish with a bunch of pirates drop me a pmail, we keep it g-vegas style.

Cmac
"C-Note"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts