Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people,

I just moved back up here from Naples, Florida. There I was a mate in the keys and out of Ft Myers. I fished for Marlin, Dolphin, Wahoo, Cudda, Sails, Tuna, Grouper and Snapper. I love being a mate and miss it. If anyody needs help please let me know. Happy fishing, John:fishing2:

·
Registered
9,443 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Welcome aboard. What hook said.:yes:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Give me a call I run the MegaBite out of the virginia Beach fishing center we are on Rotation starting in May.My number is 757 377 5091.I have Part time help but now I need some one ready for Full time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
new to tidal fish

Holle all . Im anew member to the foorum im tne first mate aboard The Rockcrusher . I just wanted to say hello. to every one. I mill post our vnext fishen trip . The last time we went out of Ruddy inlanet , we got sunked. I haven't been fihing sence. so let me know whats going on in the bay .:cool2:

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Holle all . Im anew member to the foorum im tne first mate aboard The Rockcrusher . I just wanted to say hello. to every one. I mill post our vnext fishen trip . The last time we went out of Ruddy inlanet , we got sunked. I haven't been fihing sence. so let me know whats going on in the bay .:cool2:
Well howdy there fishen freak !

You say the last time you went out of Ruddy you got skunked but you did not mention how well you did when you hit the bars:beergood: inside Ruddy Inlet.

Your gals are still waiting for you . You left them on the dock, remember ??:D

HI !! FISHEN FREAK !!

Dennis:))

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
:hysterical: :roflguy:Thats one of those wake up in the morning and chew your arm off to get out of there nights!!!!!! :death:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Damn Dennis that's just plain wrong. :D :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :52: :death: :chugbeer:

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'm looking for a mate.
It will be done my way.
I do not care how you did it,or they did it,...it is one way....my way or the highway.
Must be able to MOVE......Oregon Inlet,NC July ,August..Hatteras,NC mid March,April ,May,June,October,November,..Oriental,NC September,..Rudee Inlet,Va December,January,Febuary,March.
Don't want no Superhero mate who knows it all and feels that HE is doing ME a favor working for me.
Schedule
Dec/Jan/Feb/March Rudee Inlet,Va Striper fishing...every day
Mid March till May 1 Boat yard....and the MATE WILL BE WORKING THERE WITH ME
May /June Hatteras Sight casting Cobia and Red Drum....Bluewater Bottomfishing
July/August Oregon Inlet,NC...Family shrimpming /crabbing trips..1/2 day inshore trips for Spanish ands Blues..Bluewater bottomfishing
September..Orintal,NC BIg Red Drum Fishing
October/November Hatteras,NC King Mackeral fshing and Bluewater Bottomfishing

All smart asses and jack asses don't bother repling.
You will be in the Ocean 200 plus days a year...DEPEND on it...don't need no *****
Contact
Rick Caton
c 252-216-6765
h 252-986-2201

There ain't many that can hang on that schedule........only the True Hard Cores

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
Well howdy there fishen freak !

You say the last time you went out of Ruddy you got skunked but you did not mention how well you did when you hit the bars:beergood: inside Ruddy Inlet.

Your gals are still waiting for you . You left them on the dock, remember ??:D

HI !! FISHEN FREAK !!

Dennis:))
Those girls belong in the hot chicks thread!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts