Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As a conservative, seeing her distance herself from the current repub. party is a big plus in my book.
Did you read how many times she said "like"? She sounds like a dumb Valley Girl. The conservatives ought to be distancing themselves from her!!!

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Watch the interview rather than a left leaning newspapers write up.

People say things conversationally like; like.

Pull it out and put it on paper and it sounds dumb.

It's all up to the editor.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Did you read how many times she said "like"? She sounds like a dumb Valley Girl. The conservatives ought to be distancing themselves from her!!!
I don't remember you being the conservative stalwart of the board. Maybe I'm wrong. It was always painfully obvious when BO was off script and he was elected anyway. She may not be the best as far as the future of the conservative movement, but the fact that she is still being dumped on by the media tells you they are worried.

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
but the fact that she is still being dumped on by the media tells you they are worried.
Bull****. She is the one being interviewed in her kitchen and anywhere else someone will listen. If anyone is keeping the stuff going, it is she.
Only a small few are paying any serious attention to the Palin 2012 guff. Most folks think she is a joke.
Worried? You said a month ago that the dems were worried about Palin. How did that work out for you?

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Saying no thanks to a interview is beyond her therefore the interviews must be self-serving. In a free society if you say it publicly and it is printed exactly as said that is good journalism. Pravda edits very, very well.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Better agree with the old fart or....

"Thanks SD. I did look it up. Liar in Chief Michale Warren Rose claims he does not live at 314 Locust Terrace, Salisbury Md. A quick check of my old fishing records shows that address is where I picked him up the one time we fished together."

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Nah, they just love a train wreck just like anyone else... Remember Britney spears? Same thing.
It seems the left, much like this board, are the only people concerned about what she is doing. She is an accomplished politician and far from a train wreck.

Since inexperience was what supposedly doomed the McCain ticket thanks to her, but BO's inexperience was OK because of Biden, does that mean all of you left apologists would have voted for a palin-McCain ticket?:yes:

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
I voted for Obama-Biden...they won therefore Pallin's after the fight comments are not interesting to the "liberal" as much as they are to those who voted for and support her.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
"Thanks SD. I did look it up. Liar in Chief Michale Warren Rose claims he does not live at 314 Locust Terrace, Salisbury Md. A quick check of my old fishing records shows that address is where I picked him up the one time we fished together."

He should be gone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts