Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

LOL, don't let the liberal media fool you. Yes, you too can walk freely through any given market place in Iraq.....

.....as long as you are wearing a flack jacket and have substantial back up on the ground and in the air. I am ashamed to have voted for this guy back in 2000.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
14,062 Posts
Even the network news is starting to admit that the surge is working: ABC News

Note the lack of flak jackets by the reporters...

How long can the democrats ignore it? Long enough to kill it?

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
14,062 Posts
They don't really want to admit it (witness the dust up between McCain and the CNN drunk), but if they don't report it, someone else will, and further erode their credibility.

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep you are right as always. The insurgency has converted to Christianity and is now volunteering at hospitals, orphanages, and domestic abuse centers throughout Iraq. They have seen the err of their ways and will never trouble us again. W. has saved the day again. All praise W.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Yep you are right as always. The insurgency has converted to Christianity and is now volunteering at hospitals, orphanages, and domestic abuse centers throughout Iraq. They have seen the err of their ways and will never trouble us again. W. has saved the day again. All praise W.
This is the guy that claims Bush is an idiot?

nevermind.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
He is a target which would be a big deal if someone over there could take a crack shot at him. Heck our own presidents don't walk the streets in America. I'll have to say his point was kind of dumb but it does have some truth. Even in the best situation he would have had this type of protection in the middle east.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts

LOL, don't let the liberal media fool you. Yes, you too can walk freely through any given market place in Iraq.....

.....as long as you are wearing a flack jacket and have substantial back up on the ground and in the air. I am ashamed to have voted for this guy back in 2000.
Daughters ex boyfriend was walking down the street in Baltimore in Oct., he's 6 feet under, what's your point?

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Daughters ex boyfriend was walking down the street in Baltimore in Oct., he's 6 feet under, what's your point?
I am sure you would find my initial response offensive so how about explaining how your could have been son in law's being gunned down in baltimore equates to Senator McCain's poorly made point in Iraq.

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TH I hope your pretending to be dumb. Check it out, I'll say it slowww, ex boyfriend. Its dangerous everywhere dodo, thats the correlation.
Well hell Frank, if that is the case, why aren't we surging troops into Baltimore?

Also, I got the ex- part. hence the could have been rather than would have been.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Well hell Frank, if that is the case, why aren't we surging troops into Baltimore?

Also, I got the ex- part. hence the could have been rather than would have been.
We should be, the place is a war zone, unlike what the Sunpapers report, but then again, they had to protect OMalley, their candidate. Personnally Id take a flack jacket walking with the troops in Bagdad over walking down a Balto Street esp at night.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.