Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got screwed ! I try to help some people, I setup this whole thing, I have to take a day off from work to receive the bait !!! I even stick my neck out and extend the courtesy of allowing some people to send me the checks late and then I get SCREWED !

An order for $841.50 was canceled on me after I had already placed the order. I spent all day yesterday scrambling to get rid of the extra bait. I now have only 2 cases left !!!

Anyone who needs a case or two of Large\Med ballyhoo, please let me know. First come first serve !!!!

Big thanks to Capt. George for working on some of the extra cases for me, it's much appreciated. I owe you an ice cold Heiny !!

Thanks to all the guys who PAID ON TIME !!!!

Patrick
Pat N Mike

·
Registered
458 Posts
Damn Pat

That sucks......
Based on your Spread Sheet, I would say you need to tell ****** to Bite this and then take a big old stanley Steamer right on his deck

Hope it works out.. I dropped your check to Rob on Sunday, but made it out to you so he doesn't spend it

·
Registered
270 Posts
Patrick, I hope this doesn't discourage you from the annual event. I was willing to take the whole order so that you wouldn't get stuck with it. It takes a large set of doo-dads to stiff somebody like that. Needless to say I don't think the guy would like it if somebody pulled that bullsh*t on him. It'll work out. Scratch that name off the trustworthy list. George

·
Registered
428 Posts
That SUCKS!

I can't believe someone is that low. You stick your neck out and do a major service to everyone who wants to take advantage of this offer and this low-life screws you. It's a shame that there are people in this world that pull this kind of stuff. Just let me know what's left and I'll take it off your hands. I know there's a lot of people that really appreciate what you do every year for a couple of BassPro bucks and some Baitmaster stickers.

Thanks for what you do here and don't let one scumbucket taint your view of the community here.

I'll take whatever you have left over - let me know if you need me to send a check or bring it with me next week.

Tim T.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Pat as I told you in the PM that I sent you. I did not realize that you had placed the final order. I also offerred to take it as soon as I saw in your public post that you were screwed. Fact is I am leaving out of the country tonight and could not find someone to pick up my order. So I had to cancel. I did not realize that the final order had been placed because you did not respond to my PM when I wrote to you to cancel. You just decided to publicize it. Like I said in my PM to you - all you had to do was tell me the order was placed already and I would have overnighted you a check. Again I apologize for the screw up and if you can not get rid of the cases I will PM you with the name of someone I found to pick up the cases. Anyone that knows me on this board will tell you that I don't screw people over.

Bill

·
Registered
971 Posts
Patrick,

To help you out I will take all the extra bait you have. Just give me a call.

I have excess space in my -10 degree commercial freezer. I can just add the bait you got screwed on to the sixty or so cases of Baitmasters that I already have, and with the three pallets of Baitmasters that are in route to me now.

Keith
alltackle
1-888-810-7283

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Bill- You sent me a PM saying you were cancelling your order. You were going out of town and couldn't find anyone to get it. To me, that means CANCEL. It's not my job to call you back or PM you and try to talk you back into the bait. You didn't ask for a reply, just that you were canceling !!! Needless to say I wasn't happy. So I spent most of the day calling people and trying to get a hold of Baitmasters to see if I could change the order.

The second PM you sent me ( after I posted that I had gotten screwed ) was after I had made arrangements with Baitmasters to change the order and for other people to take the bait. We're all adults, the times and dates were CLEARLY posted. I got screwed. Plain and simple, I shouldn't have to do that extra work and then almost get stuck holding the bag on $841 worth of bait.

The whole thing is done, it's put to rest as far as I'm concerned. I didn't want this to turn into a bashing or he said\I said type thing.

Ron (AlanaMarie ) - The case of Lg Squid is yours ! Bring the check\cash to pickup. thx

Karl- I PMed you, one case of Lg. Medium is yours. Bring the check\cash to the pickup. thx.

The other case is up for grabs. I did get a PM from striper_on from Norfolk.
Billy- If you want it, it's yours. But coming from Norfolk ?!?!? You sure ? You know the pickup is in Millersville, MD ??

Keith- Thanks for the offer, it's appreciated. But I have it covered.

Patrick
Pat N Mike

·
Premium Member
17,405 Posts
Bill- You sent me a PM saying you were cancelling your order. You were going out of town and couldn't find anyone to get it. To me, that means CANCEL. It's not my job to call you back or PM you and try to talk you back into the bait. You didn't ask for a reply, just that you were canceling !!! Needless to say I wasn't happy. So I spent most of the day calling people and trying to get a hold of Baitmasters to see if I could change the order.

The second PM you sent me ( after I posted that I had gotten screwed ) was after I had made arrangements with Baitmasters to change the order and for other people to take the bait. We're all adults, the times and dates were CLEARLY posted. I got screwed. Plain and simple, I shouldn't have to do that extra work and then almost get stuck holding the bag on $841 worth of bait.

The whole thing is done, it's put to rest as far as I'm concerned. I didn't want this to turn into a bashing or he said\I said type thing.

Ron (AlanaMarie ) - The case of Lg Squid is yours ! Bring the check\cash to pickup. thx

Karl- I PMed you, one case of Lg. Medium is yours. Bring the check\cash to the pickup. thx.

The other case is up for grabs. I did get a PM from striper_on from Norfolk.
Billy- If you want it, it's yours. But coming from Norfolk ?!?!? You sure ? You know the pickup is in Millersville, MD ??

Keith- Thanks for the offer, it's appreciated. But I have it covered.

Patrick
Pat N Mike
That really sucks when your going out of your way to be the nice guy !!!! Glad everything worked out for ya !!!!!

Mike B

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
971 Posts
Patrick,

I have foam coolers that we use to ship cases of ballyhoo and if you needed to ship the ballyhoo to the Virginia guys, I would be happy to help you do this. You can use my UPS account and I will do it for my cost, which is very inexpensive. It has to be cheaper than gas.

Keith
alltackle

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.