Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Just peeked at the tournament results for the ASA rockfish shootout so far. It is a little complicated because the team names are not necessairly the boat names rather they are some times the buisness name of whomever booked the boat or what not. So you kind of have to have an idea of who booked what. Anyway. . .

Recently famous MD charter boat Never-E-Nuff captained by Shawn Pruitt is on top. If you remember he won the MSSA Spring tournament. His mate, Steve Scribner, won the MSSA fall tournament. Think they are good. . . They are smoking everyone with 120 pounds between three fish.

Keith on the Rod Bender is in 4'th place with a three fish limit of 97.4 pounds. Lee Tippett, who finished 2'nd in the MSSA fall tounrnament, is fishing with him this weekend.

Well known board members Greg Buckner and Andrew Turner fishing on the Fin Finder are 5'th place at 96.85 pounds.

Either in second or third is Chris Lepenski but I am not sure what his team name is.

So out of the top 5 boats, 4 of them are Solomons charter boats for sure. And we wonder why them VA boys don't take a liking to us Yankees. :eek::eek:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Is that the same "Never-E-Nuff" that just got busted for fishing out of limits? I hope not but I know that questions is going to come up.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Greg,
Yeah. Shawn won the spring MSSA tournament. His mate, Steve Scrivner won the MSSA fall tournament. Yeah. . . they're good!

Oh and yes it's the same boat and captain but he didn't get busted or issued a ticket by anyone. But, I would rather not go through that again.

·
Registered
954 Posts
He's even ahead of Max who's leading in the other class.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Whenever there's money on the line, Shawn gets dialed in. He's hard to beat in a tourney. Looks like the Maryland guys are kicking butt. :clapping2: :clap:

·
Registered
123 Posts
I love it, get your named dragged unjustly dragged thru mud on the exageration network. and then come back and being king of the hill after day one of the shootout....way to set the mark. good luck tomorrow

·
Registered
161 Posts
come on Debra Christine, im countin on you to represent chesapeake beaches best, you got hot rod with you. You cant loose!!! youve got too much talent on board. Grub Worms dad, super mate oakly,,, the list goes on,,,,,all you need now is a shot o yeager meister , and the notzy, and youll be good to go!!!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Francis, where did you see the results? I cant find them. thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
Now this is the kind of post that is worthy of this board. Not half the other **** you have to browse through. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Charlie, Chris and his crew chose a couple of different names for the tournament. Think they were the Salty Hooker the first day....I think....sounds like a name they would come up with.....Tom

·
Registered
738 Posts
I just got off the phone with Chris Lapinski . He said they were in third yesterday and he has a 45 lbs fish in the box now. He has been changing his name daily but it's been monkey 1 then monkey 2 the salty hooker is sombody else he said. I'm headed down tomorrow night to fish monday . Will give a report for ya with some picks monday

·
Registered
206 Posts
Brian, I hope you still have that Barney puppet on board I gave you earlier this year. It will bring the purple machine Good Luck! Hope all is well and you catch the monster...Dave

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Capt. Dave , Least I didn't Gleen my G Grandsons toy box to get my Mascot, Barney puppets are one of the younger worlds most prized possesions --geo.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts