Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what ya'll use. I got a metal board last year that went up to 38 but can't seem to find one bigger than that now. With the possible slot and "super fish" thing I need a bigger board. What do ya'll use?

·
Registered
797 Posts
i went to home depot and got two 36" alum.rulers and screwed them to my plywood deck end to end had em for going on 3yr's hold up well and all you got to do is add.6 ft a pretty good fish.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Powder..

I HO'd with sailfish27 in Dec., he had a "Bluewater Board". He told me he got it at Bass Pro. I just went to their website, It seems that they are out of the 48"er, it comes 38" too. They might have it in the stores, you might want to call them.

Jim

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
I use a magic marker and measure(mark) from the edge of my cooler lid to the opposite edge each inch. My cooler is 40"s. Guess I'll have to find another cooler thats 42"s this year.:))

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Most large hardware chains have either a 48" straight edge, if not you can buy a 48" "T-square", and remove the top of the "t", just grind the rivets off, and mount on your boat, priced about 12-bucks !

·
Registered
708 Posts
Ace hardware sells a 48" steel ruler/straight edge. I have one of those and also a tape measure for those that might be bigger than 48".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts