Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy one of your common posters and fellow fishermen a non-corrosive, preferably marine grade stainless steel, meat grinder for his birthday. could you guys help me find one? i'm not sure where to look...

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
435 Posts
YIKES!

Why are those things so expensive?!? :eek2:

I really want one of those but I think I'm going to have to settle for making chum at home :chef: and bringing it with me or buying the chum in a bag.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seriously! I love my husband and all, but damn - i may have to settle for a blender. Thanks for the links Evan.:))

·
Registered
7 Posts
I found this on another forum (classicparker) i hope this does not violate any rules on this forum, I don't see any sponsors on this forum yet, so it shouldn't.
I am not associated to the post on the classicparker forum in anyway, just passing on info. I also don't know the quality of the product. good luck,
Joe

#32 Meat Grinder (NEW) for sale. Have sold 3 on Saltfish last year. Has ball bearing drive. Very large round drive wheel with handle. Also included is the v-belt pulley to connect to a motor. 10 mm grinding plate which is perfect size for grinding bunker or any other bait. Can be turned manually with large handwheel. Will grind a whole flat of bunker in no time. asking 85$ ea. call 302-335-3241 e-mail [email protected] ask for Dave. usually go fast this time of year, right before the striper run.

I live near Bowers Beach Del.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Here are the numbers for a guy near Annapolis that advertises in the Watermen's Gazette-John Shub, 410-757-2398 and Cell 410-279-1436. Ad says call for prices. If I remember correctly, he used to ask around $89 for a stainlees steel #32 hand grinder, with the plate drilled out for chum grinding.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Check RW's over in Caleo on the Northern Neck. He sells chum grinders. Not sure of the # but I saw 'em sitting there when I was in buying an umbrella rig the other day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts