Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooooo, what night are we meeting.....Is it Tuesday or Wednesday???

I say keep on Wednesday...

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Everyone has been saying Wed but this is supposed to be a Tuesday month. Of course, I can't make either night at this point so I'm outa luck.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
It's always supposed to have been WEDNESDAY ! This business of switching back and forth is a real pain in the ass !

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
I concur. Lets get it together guys..for some like Charlie are is making a commitment to this club and some others also live quite a ways away as well and would like to attend these meetings..

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
It was voted on a couple of months back maybe two meetings ago that we would keep it on wednesdays only, because they asked us to do that so it is easier on them and they know we are coming.

·
Premium Member
17,405 Posts

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Please don't gripe that some people aren't showing up at the meetings, then. I'm totally fine if Wednesday works out best for most people but it doesn't work out much for me.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
I can't make Wdnesday night this week, but I sure would like to get some
shrimp from Capt Nick.. I will try and call him, to see what we can work out.

However, I could meet tonight....... :yes: Capt Nick, what night will you be there?

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
...looks like Ill be driving back from Philly Tomorrow night but I will be there..

Charlie:
Ill have your repaired fishing rods from Steve F..:thumbup:

MG

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Burgess. I didn't know you had any friends:D Pricks usally don't have many friends:D

I will there tomorrow night. I'm picking up some of my reels from Ralph. I' will be rigging up for the PROMISE LAND. Decided to change plans til Friday thru Tuesday. Looks like warm weather and light winds from Sunday til Tuesday.:bigfish::clapping2::clap:

Phil(lily):))

P.S.

I might have room for you on Monday or Tuesday. Friday -Sun I have a full boat.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts