Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished from 9am - 1pm with a good 4 good drifts southward in the 40'......managed 5 flatties biggest being 22"; BIG croaker in the mix - beeeautiful day - maybe the best of the year to date wx speaking

cut croaker strips, peelers, squid strips.....all that

good talking to fellow TF'ers

aye...aye...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sounds Great!! I also had a good. Three Stripers in 15 min. by #72 at around 1pm today.
You are right...Could not have asked for a better day than today. I even got a little sun tan.[grin]

·
Registered
512 Posts
Congrats Warren I've got a couple of bottom fishing trips next weekend then I might have to slide back down to Broad Creek until my next charter thurday the 9th and try my luck at Flounder and spades( off the week of 6th). Some nice flounder caught in the river this weekend I won't mention any names or locations but I personaly know of 4 different guys who caught 19 inch or better fish with one going 24". Guys at the rt 3 bridge seemed to be catching quite a few keeper Rockfish and Henry(Tammy's Rival old S&N) said he had keeper flounder, trout, blues, Blowtoads, spot and an almost citation Croaker. Up were Im at the bite was off a little but we stilled end up with decent hauls of Croaker and spot with some release Rocks and many pesky white perch thrown in.

bmail me the details on how and where you caught if you get a chance.

Have a good one

Bobby

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Nice job Warren - I was in the yard all day yesterday thinking I was hearing the dinner bell at 42. Be there next weekend.

My wife and I went out Saturday but the storms looked too frequent, stayed in the river.

Thanks for the report.

Feeshon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts