Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone especially the members of BISC a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!. It has been a interesting and successful year for our club. This is supposed to be a time of great joy for all who celebrate the Christmas season. We are aware that this is a TOUGH time for our nation and for that reason I ask you all to keep those that may be less fortunate in mind and prayer.
Lisa and I wanted to thank everyone for your support and encouragement. We cherish the NEW friendships we've made since becoming more involved with the club. We are excited about the upcoming year and look forward to spring.
To the BISC BOD I extend a personal thanks for your friendships, ESPECIALLY Norm. The reason I say that is our club is a body (of people) and has many parts. I may set at the head but the head is held up by the BACKBONE and Norm Cowder IS the backbone of our club. We are fortunate to have him and we will be hard pressed to find someone to takeover as Sect/Tres in 2010. Thanks Norm for being someone I and everyone else can count on.
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Lanny & Lisa

PS Jesus is the reason for the season so KEEP CHRIST IN CHRISTMAS!:D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts