Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fished the middle bay area again today, this time with Kevin and Ronnie. Found big fish in 20-27' of water. Biggest was a hair over 32, average was maybe 28. Fish were extremely picky today, great marks and we were only hooking up to one every 5 minutes or so, as opposed to the normal non-stop action. White BKD on one oz jig head was the ticket, but I think 3/4 is all you needed. Also caught some on chartreuse bkd, and avocado. Smelly jelly shrimp flavor was our strike enhancer of choice. I had to camo the bird dog so Jimmy can't track me. All fish released except for 1 unlucky 23" that Kevin is eating for dinner. I included a picture of Ronnie from 2 days ago, since I forgot to take pictures of him today with anything over 27".

View attachment 186369
Edit fish.jpg
edit ron.jpg
S00092.PNG
S00083.PNG

Attachments

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There was a small craft advisory yesterday. RGM, shrimp scent is universal. I even put it on my pizza.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I went back out tonight. It was much rougher than yesterday, and everyone took an ass whipping. Fished with my buddy Kevin again, and Jimmy. Biggest fish was a hair over 35. Ended up with 4 over 30 total. Lost my gopro overboard. That sucked. We had some great footage.
Nick fish background.jpg
Kevin fish edit 1.jpg
kevin fish 2.jpg

Almost forgot, Jimmy caught this funny looking striper. Not sure what is up with it. It might have spent too much times last winter in the outflow of Calvert Cliffs.
IMAG0886.jpg

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We were heading back to the ramp when we saw this guy flying low over the water. Looks like he came out of the Patapsco. I've never seen anything like that before.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Nick, you're hard core. Had another good day out there. Two days two man limits with all fish under 22" released. Jig'em up!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts