Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets start to talk fish on this board. Went out of Deale for catch and release. Fish have arrived and are here in fairly good numbers. We landed and released 6 fish with the largest being about 40". Had another two pulldowns and lost both. Marked small pods of bait with stripers obviously mixed in. All fish were caught in 40-42" of water off Cesepeake Beach. Green umbrella off planer 120 back no weight caught 4 of the fish. Who else has a fishing report to post? Thanks.
:rockingreport: :rockingreport:

"The Gooch"

·
Premium Member
26,177 Posts
Gooch-I think I talked to you on the VHF today.We got 12 or 13 down around Parkers creek/Breezy Point.It's starting to look good. Skip

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
Gooch I was all around you today. We are having radio transmit problems. But heard you and you were the reason we came to the west side around the towers. We had 3 knockdowns there but none came tight.

Good job today!

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
439 Posts
Thanks for the report! I am gonna try to go out Monday. Not sure if I am going to put in at Deale and leave boat in the slip or in at breezy and take her back home

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Glad to hear some reports, havn't got the boat ready yet so no reports from me. Hope to get it splashed within the 2wks.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
6,372 Posts
Dan nice work I was @ the RT for a few hrs Sat and got 2< 30 and a couple of knockdowns.The Season looks good as of now.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Gooch, I was out on Thur on a 32 Carmen with outriggers and 2 of the 3 fish came off chart outrigger 125 back.. Thanks for the report.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nada in the afternoon

Gooch, Curt and I spent about an 1.5 hours trying yesterday afternoon we headed over to 82. Fish had lockjaw.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good to hear you are close by dock wise-I will be doing considerable amount of fishing over the next 5 weeks starting April 14th-always get me on 68 and we can go to another channel.

Gooch

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I'm out of Deale/Harbour Cove on the 2002 Trophy "Bottom Line" - I think we'll be ready to go by about the 15th and every weekend afte that. Always on 68, hope to see ya'll out there!

Andy

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
When does the season start up there??? Thinking about heading up from down in the Hampton area...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts