Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple pictures from this weekend. All fish were caught (and released) on light tackle using BA's, BKD's, or other favorite lures in the 3/4 to 1 oz weight.
Mark

p.s. Eva caught all the fish she is pictured with.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Sweet catchin, I checked out a rod you built that Walter George has. Man that thing was pretty sweet. Congrats on the fish.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rod Builder Clarification

Credit for the rods we used (see pics) go to Bill O'Brien at Shore Tackle and Custom Rods. Bill was out with us on Saturday afternoon even though he fished through the rain earlier that morning. That's what I call dedication to your trade.
Mark
p.s. Bill was also testing out a new product he carries called the Storm Kickin' Minnow (used a 6" in pearl and bunker color). This lure was very effective on some large fish rolling on the surface. He had one fish leap out of the water after the bait like a tuna. The larger version is used for trolling by several charters in the Va Beach area. They remove the treble hooks and attach a larger single hook held to the body of the minnow with a rubber band.
Specialized Bait's; "The Bug" dressed with BA's or BKD's and the L'il Bunker Spoons have also been effective during this "testing" period.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Just got your b-mail.....I was thinking i recognized your boat.....my dad had pointed it out to me....it was looking very good last night. Great night of fishing. tried them again tonight with no luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts