Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking at a new toy, need room in the garage and a down payment: (sorry to skip the classifieds, Brandon, not enough traffic there this time of year, and this is all hunting stuff)

Cantilever fully rifled slug barrel w/ weaver mount (barrel only) for Rem 870 Special Purpose. Less than 20 rounds shot through it. $289 from Cabelas 4 years ago- $150 OBO (will throw in about 15 rounds of Corlokts and SST's) (sold, pending payment)

12 Hardcore Canada goose fullbodies, mixed poses with the wire bases. Used in the field twice. $400 new- $250 OBO (sold, pending payment)

Multiple dozens of G&H diver ducks set up for gang rigs, pm if interested.

One of the following needs to go:

16' john boat (Lowe-style) Old but rock solid w/ no leaks. Circa 2000 galvanized trailer and circa 2004 25 hp Mercury (2s). Engine mostly stored inside and well maintained, starts on first pull. Includes Northern Flight pop up blind cut to fit, that just needs some new grass added. $2K OBO

Circa 2000 Argo Conquest- 8 wheeler loaded w/tracks ($2500 option), 20 hp Kawasaki engine, roll cage, windshield, heater, hitch, skid gaurd. Runs great, unstoppable! (Also has winch, KC lights and bilge pump that probably just need to be rewired. I never needed them so I haven't fooled with them yet.) Bought from Drewsmith last fall. He had just spent $2500 at Barnes in new bearings, etc. and it has been carefully maintained since then- getting lubed every time the axles met water. I gave Drew $6000, and when he went to pull it off Ebay it was already bid up to $7800 (sorry, buddy). I've put a couple dozen hours on it, still under 450 hours- (no signs of quitting: engine is rated to last a least 2000 hours). Don't feel like fooling with Ebay, so I'll pass the deal along to someone here: $6000. I'll give the buyer an option to buy the 6X10 single axle (fullsized tire) trailer that its sitting on. Paid $1200 3 years ago, maybe 1,000 miles, with the Argo for another $800.

·
Registered
94 Posts
did you sell the boat yet? I bought one similair last year and now my buddy wants one. Let me know. Kyle 443-286-8790 Thanks

·
Registered
166 Posts
choptankcrabber.

I just left you a voicemail, and I am interested in the Lowe duck boat. Please give me a call ASAP.

443 204 5158.

Thanks,
Brandon

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Boat is sold now, too. I reconsidered selling the divers, I still have one decent diver spot to hunt. Thanks for the inquiries.

Anybody with a reasonable offer can get an Argo before ducks come back in- might be on Ebay next week, but the starting bid will be close to my asking price now..............

1 - 5 of 5 Posts