Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an invite this afternoon to fish with Bill (Smellslikefish) and Shawn Kimbro....plan was to launch on western side and look for some bird action.......
I know it was blowin' but Do you wanna fish or not! These boys are Hard core.........Gotta love that!.........

Well we found some about half hour after launch.......ended the day pretty good....about 50 fish or more with 4 being over 28" up to 32".........around 15 or so from 22-24".....
Water temp was 59*.....with Shawn being a total show off and Bill right behind him...
Boat must've had some bad mojo..........:D
a few commies around also........

On the way back Bill's hat blew off and Shawn even caught that....Guys a fishin' machine..:))
Thanks guys for another Great Wed.....great meeting you both and can't wait to fish together again.......next time it will be my turn on the right side of the bridge...........
Bill and Shawn thanks for letting me tag along...really enjoyed the trip....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Glad to hear you guys busted em up!

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
I think we all got in the "Zone" a time or two.......but you know how that damn Shawn is, Show-off.:D He caught so many fish, he fell asleep sprawled out on the deck on the ride home.......its hard work being that good:yes:

We did have a good time though....alot of cutting up....alot of pullage.....alot of bluefish bite offs and alot of big swells......just another Wedsday.

P.s. Hey Jamie, post that pic you took of Shawn sleeping in the back of the boat.:thumbup:

Bill

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Nice fish and great report.:thumbup: WTG getting out today. Winds should lay down starting tomorrow PM. ...Don

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bill...that pic didn't turn out.....:confused:
Thanks again........

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
OMG--- ya start trolling last year and now ya gotta go to the other side to launch???? What's next...Fishing in BPS's aquarium???? Me thinks ya need to get rid of the Parker and get a Grady!!!! :yes::D :pp:

Glad ya made it out...I know you were itchin REAL bad!!! Sounds like y'all had a GREAT day with some catchin' to boot!!

Thanks for the report!!

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Jumbo, Glad for the good report!You guys are hard core fishermen. Only the report did not tell what lures were hot? Were you LL and don't want to tell? :) Good to hear the winds didn't blow them all south. Keep up the good reports.
Les

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
WTG! Jamie,
thanks for the report and pics.
been waiting for this time of year...
now i just need to find time to get out and FISH!

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Don't let those guys fool you. They both caught plenty of nice fish. I've been wanting to fish with Jamie for a long time and glad we could finally get together yesterday so I could steal some of his LTJ tricks. Bill has really tuned-in as a light tackle fisherman. As or sleeping on the way home, what do you expect? Those guys started talking about spring trolling spreads. (yawn) :D I think I'll go back to bed now......:zzzzzz:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
West meets east TF style. WTG guys. I have a hat like that from a tagged fish, one of my favs.
Another LTJ wannabe inspirational post.

Thanks for the report!!

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
We actually caught two tagged fish the same day, out of the same school this spring........I was going back for that hat.......rough seas and pitch dark out, be damned:yes:

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
nice going fellas?

Kept the Parker at home??? Too rough??

send dem feeshes north!!

TIGHT LINES!!

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Looks like it was nasty out there. I remember sleeping on the deck of your boat Bill that time we headed to the rips.

Good work on the fish, i hope to be at it tomorrow afternoon and hopefully both days this weekend, somewhere on the bay!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts