Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tried a little live lining around the bridge early with no success, so decided to head up river to try some early trolling. Started around #8 and headed north. Only managed one fish but it was a decent one at a little over 27". Fish was caught on a tandem bucktail rig with no additional weight. Color was chartreuse. Water temp was reading around 54. Beautiful day on the river.

View attachment 12472

·
Registered
78 Posts
Nice fish, I will be out with the wife tomorrow.I took a buddy out last weekend and we got skunked hope to do better tomorrow. Thanks for the info and if you don't mind how heavy were your bucktails and how deep were the fish? Thanks

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One was 1.5 ounces and the other was 3 ounces. Most of the bait was marking 20' and down in 35-40 feet. I found there to be more bait congregated in this depth than in deeper water. Good luck:thumbup:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Fished off stingray point today 10/31, beautiful day on the water. Water was flat with little ripples. Slow morning until about 1130 then the birds were working. Ended up with our limit of 4, 2 @19, 1 @21, and 1 @ 23, and several just under 18. Ended up the day at 130 and had landed 7 stripers. Was a nice day to be able to come home with our limit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts