Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
There used to be quite a few of them in MR. There was a fish kill there a few years ago and many died. My best day was 7 before that. They restoked with non native Bass but no Native Pickerel. That goes to show you how concerned the DNR is with native fish. They restock every year or so with non native Bass but never native Pickerel.

·
Registered
61 Posts
There used to be quite a few of them in MR. There was a fish kill there a few years ago and many died. My best day was 7 before that. They restoked with non native Bass but no Native Pickerel. That goes to show you how concerned the DNR is with native fish. They restock every year or so with non native Bass but never native Pickerel.
You sure seem to be an unhappy person. NOBODY does anything right for you. In your next breath you will be complaining about how we should save the snakeheads (invasive). Man I would hate to live life as unhappy as you.

Remember that if you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,302 Posts
You sure seem to be an unhappy person. NOBODY does anything right for you. In your next breath you will be complaining about how we should save the snakeheads (invasive). Man I would hate to live life as unhappy as you.

Remember that if you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem.
WOW ……… that is some expert sniping. What did he say that was soooo negative. He responded to the question …… you didn’t. You just took a shot at him ………. Soooooo ….. guess you are part of the problem since you are not part of the solution. I did not offer a comment on the pickerel question since I never knew there were pickerel in those creeks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
WOW ……… that is some expert sniping. What did he say that was soooo negative. He responded to the question …… you didn’t. You just took a shot at him ………. Soooooo ….. guess you are part of the problem since you are not part of the solution. I did not offer a comment on the pickerel question since I never knew there were pickerel in those creeks.
It's very apparent you haven't read much of anything CptNick posts.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you all for the info in this area, I may resort to taking my small 16 ‘ boat out. With that being said is there a good place to public launch to fish for pickerel in the magathoy river? Not familiar with this either. Just trying to get started with this type of fishing. Any help appreciated!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts