Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drifted the drop off by the pickle factory on out going tide. Managed to pull in 20 or so 12" to 15" flatties. Nothing with any size. All fish were in 9 to 18 feet of water and bit on minnow/squid. Only excitement was when i hooked up on a nice stingray with my lightest rod. Maybe the bigger fish will be around shortly (can't afford the gas to go in the bay Haha)

·
Registered
694 Posts
good for you, we picked up 1 @ 15'' fri night while croakin a bit closer to the bridge. Really enjoyed beer, shrimp, and burgers @ that restaurant right by the bridge. 1 very cute watress in there which never hurts yer business[excited]

·
Registered
18 Posts
hey cutbait--Does that resturant have a dock to tie up. My wife wants to get on my boat and go somewhere and eat. Any one else with ideas would be great. Leaving out of Gwynn's Island.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Tapeworm-- you could try the Boathouse Restaurant in Urbanna Creek. Dock is located between the two big tin roof boatsheds on your right as you go up the creek. Not cheap, but very good food.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
240 Posts
Doesn't Boathouse also have a restaurant in Broad creek, closer to the mouth of the Rapp?
I know they were talking about building a pier.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Tapeworm, We pulled a 32' right up to the beach and dropped anchor, pulled the hook up on the beach and she stayed right there. Got my shoes wet though. If you go the guy will come out as you approach. Bout a 5' drop right off the sand. Couldn't belive it worked but it did

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Right at the Route 3 bridge on the north side is Lancaster Landings Restaurant. They have a nice long pier that you could tie up to while you are in the place. Food is supposed to be good, but I havn't been there to eat yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts