Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Minnows have still been a little difficult to trap because of the water temps, but we do have a few here at Back River Outfitters in Fox Hill. We also have the large white tube squid everyone likes for flounder fishing (or whatever else you may want to use it for - Calamari!!!).

Looks like we have some pretty days ahead - I hope everyone gets a chance to get out and enjoy themselves with whatever you choose to do!!

Just a reminder - we will be closing at 2:00 p.m. on Sundays this year and all day on Wednesdays.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
We open at 6:30 a.m. on weekends and I am usually at the shop by 7:45 on weekdays. I close at 2:00 p.m. on Sundays and all day on Wednesdays. We have chowder clams in the shell and also shucked in tubs and bags which have been salted. I will take orders for sea clams. They are very perishable so I haven't been keeping them on hand unless I know I have orders for them. We will also have eels when the cobia start showing up.
Sorry I missed your message earlier, we were a little busy and I didn't have a chance to get back on the computer until just now!

When the summer season starts these hours may vary somewhat and we may open a little earlier during the week. Also, if a customer calls and needs to meet us a little earlier or is running from work in the afternoon we do our best to work with them!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.